2021 Call for Imagine Judges
Why you should consider becoming a judge…
The Imagine Awards is Long Island’s most prestigious nonprofit event, with over 400 attendees each year.
- exposed to Long Island’s best nonprofit organizations
- able to network with top nonprofit and business professionals throughout the Awards program
- able to contribute to Long Island’s nonprofit sector by selecting the 2021 finalists and ultimate winners
What does being a judge entail?
If you are selected by the Imagine Awards committee, you will be asked to review approximately forty applications, rate them based upon specific criteria, and attend a meeting to select the twenty finalists and five winners. Winners must be kept confidential since they will be announced LIVE during the Imagine Awards program.
Judge Eligibility Requirements
To serve as a judge, you must:
1. Review entries on an impartial basis, according to the scoring requirements.
2. Recuse yourself from judging any entry with whom you have a personal or professional relationship.
3. Agree to keep the finalist selection process and winners strictly confidential until the results are revealed LIVE at the event.